For Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 players, this guide will show you the best sight lines for all 1,000+ longshots to unlock platnuim on all weapons
Introduction & Distances per class
For Starters, To unlock the platinum challenges required, you will obviously need to unlock gold camo on the number of all weapons in a class the game launched with (7 assault rifles, 4 battle rifles, 9 SMGS, so on and so forth, so if there is a DLC weapon in future seasons that are better than a launch weapon you can do that instead).If you don’t know how to unlock gold, you just need to get 3 kills without dying 10 times (only 5 times with pistols) You can unlock this by just playing the game, but if you’re having trouble with this you can just camp and run ghost as your ultimate perk.
Here’s A quick run down on all the ranges required for Longshots
Assault Rifles – 38 meters
Battle Rifles – 38 meters
Marksman rifles – 38 meters
Light Machine Guns – 38 meters
Sub Machine Guns – 30 meters
Pistols – 20 meters
Shotguns – 12 meters
(for pistols and shot guns you have much more leeway on places to be in order to get long shots so this guide wont be as necessary)
Sniper rifles – 50 meters (also the only class where playing on ground war or invasion might be a good idea, since there isn’t a lot of super long sight lines in the 6v6 maps, but some spots will still work here.)
Game Modes and Attachment Guide lines
The best play list for long shots in MW2022 will be tier 1 mode found in the main menu right below featured game modes.
This mode is great because all players will have about half the health as in core games modes. meaning it will be much easier to actually kill someone since ir will be taking 1-3 shots to get a long shot instead of 3-6+.
Attachment Guidelines – ARs, BRs, Semi Auto Marksman Rifles
When picking attachments for your assault rifles or weapons like them, the general guideline is to prioritise Recoil Control, Stabilisation and Aiming Stability.
To minimise any confusion as to what these terms mean heres a quick run down.
Recoil Controll – The magnitude to which a recoil pattern goes Upwards
Recoil Stabilisation – The magnitude in which the recoil pattern goes left or right
Its a general rule of thumb the horizontal recoil is much more difficult to control than vertical recoil as it’s harder to predict
Aiming Stability – The magnitude to which the gun bobs around when aiming / also called weapon sway. IMPORTANT – Unlike previous titles, weapons will still sway when you start shooting your weapon, this can make controlling recoil very difficult if you’re gun has poor aiming stability especially at long shot ranges
Using the M4 as a baseline we can see the best attachments to use on weapons for them to perform as well as possible fighting people from far away.
Barrel start by selecting a barrel which maximises recoil control, in the M4’s case the high tower barrel, or either of the carbine shroud barrels are best suited for long distance shooting.
For finding useful barrels on the other weapons I strongly recommend checking out Xclusive Ace’s gun guide playlist on youtube as he breaks down the recoil changes for all barrels in Modern warfare 2 a link to his gun guide play list is presented here: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnAiSQ-bKCPvuzVfzfTUdTa_kPFjVB3tf
Under Barrels Focus on grips that give recoil stabilisation benefits
Stocks Focus on stocks that maximize aiming stability and recoil control
Holographic Sight with range finder
A nice clear ACOG scope
Thermal Scope which can see through smoke grenades
The last attachment slot is to to personal preference
Attachments Sub Machine Guns & Pistols Prioritise Bullet Velocity and Aiming Stability
Shotguns Full send Damage Range
Al Bagra Fortress
The Following is all possible longshot spots on Al Bagra fortress assuming 38 meters
1. Kortac Spawn stair area – If you spawn on Kortac’s side immediately book it left and up the stairs and you can get a longshot on anybody rushing kortac’s spawn from right side.
2. Kortac Spawn – Run to the left similar to spot 1, but instead of going up the stairs stay low and then jump up onto the hedges just before the gate doors. You can score some longshots on anybody peaking out of the castle windows
3. Castle Windows – Can be accessed by either going into the castle from Specgru spawn and taking the stairs left, or by going right from specgru spwan and up the stair case on the right hand side of the map. Can score longshots on people makin thier way to the gates beside the middle building.
4. Kortac Spawn Right side door – If spawning on Kortac side head straight to the open arch way and hug the right side of it to hit longshots on people coming out of specgrus left courtyard entrance, as well as the second story window overlooking the courtyard
5. Specgru Right courtyard door – If spawning as specgru take a left into the gallows areas and into the right courtyard entrance, aim towards the archway heading into Kortac’s spawn for longshots
6. Specgru Spawn B-Watching – If Spawning Specgru take a right off spawn and go in behind the forklift and hay bale and stare down those trucks, great in domination when there is a lot of activity on B
7. B-Holding – last spot but inverse, If spwaning on Kortac side, held right like in spots 1 & 2 push past the gate doors and take a left towards the trucks or B if playing Domination, Get behind the trucks and aim towards enemys spawn for longshots
8. B Courtyard Sniping, Can work for either side, Get to B or the trucks and sit behind the box looking into the opposite side of the map to catch people crossing
9. Truck Sniping, Last spot but inverse rush like in spots 4 & 5 and stop when you get to the stables and aim towards the trucks on the opposite side of the map, great in domination when there’s a lot of fighting over B
2. Lobby watching store – Spot 1 Inverse, If spwaning streetside head straight into the lobby and then move right behind the railing on your left side. Scores longshots on anyone in the store.
3.Bar – If spawning street side take a left and enter into the side door and go up the staircase until you get to a hallway, take the first door left out of that hallway and take cover behind the counter to the left of you to score longshots on people coming rooftop.
4. Rooftop – Inverse of spot 3, if spawning the backyard area take a right and climb up the van & climb up onto the roof. Instead of going into the rooms go further right into that little hallway past the beach chairs to get longshots on people at the bar
5. Rooftop watching Parking, If spawning backyard/parking, follow the same route as spot 4, but looking left instead of towards the bar.
6, 7 & 8. Parking, You can climb onto the plant in parking to overlook middle atrium or you can climb onto the patio railing to watch the lobby entrance into atrium, or look right to snipe people on rooftop
9 & 10 Restaurant entrances. If spawning Kortac (street) side follow the same route as spot 1 but go just outside of the store (Bottom picture) If spawning Specgru (Parking) side, take a left and go into the kitchen, take the door far left/ on the edge of the map and aim when you get out the door (top picture)
11. Atrium Crossing, For street side follow same route as spots 1 & 9 but take the left side into the atrium rather than right, go into atrium and head left until you get to just before the side entrance for restaurant and look left. For Parking side, book it straight into atrium and immediately take a left when you get behind the doors behind that weird modern art thing, go straight past the restaurant entrance the look right to ding people crossing the bar into parking.
2. Window watching in main building hallways
3. Kortac Spawn, If spawning as Kortac head straight ahead up the stairs and climb the railing to your left to watch enemy spawn.
4. Yellow Clubhouse – Right of Specgrus spawn, catches racetrack flankers off gaurd
5. Specgru spawn – literally just the spawn but further back.
2. Radio Tower – If Spawning backyard follow the same path as 1. expect push all the way up the hill onto the tower itself, great at watching both spawns as well as the buildings side windows
3. Office spawn cargo box – If spawning by the office head to the right and take cover beside the box, to watch the backyard sides side door and window
4. Office Spawn Hill – If spawning office side take a left and book it up the hill as fast as you can to watch people at the left side of the building and the house on the other side of the map.
5. Terrance half wall – If you spawn office side and the hill is too exposed, head up the stairs in front of you and inside of going inside the main building walk through the patio until you get a sightline on the house similar to as in these screenhots
6. House 2nd Floor, Inverse of the previous two spots, spawning backyard take a left and go up the stairs on the outside of the house to end up in this room, watches Terrence and front yard hill
7. Backyard – especially useful in headquarters when the HQ in the the backyard shed, instead of going for shed sit beside either houses and look towards the opposit sode of the backyard to snipe people crossing
2. Embassy back truck – If spawning at the front of the embassy, take a left and take cover behind the truck (note: mind the explosives)
3. Back side spawn tennis court side if spawning at the back of the embassy take a left and mount before you turn to corner to snipe people in the alley way, can also be used to snipe people in the back heading to parking lot
4. Back Mid – Basically Back side spawn, Mount on the left side to snipe people camping bathroom and the window above it
5. Rear gate roof – if spawning embassy back side, go right and clmib up the later at the edge of the building to get onto the roof
6. Van at parking, if spawning back side head right and hug the edge of the map until you make it to the van near the middle, climb on top of it to snipe people heading to the tennis court.
7. Tennis court half way, if spawning at the front take the same route as path 1 except commit until yo make it to the half way to snipe people peaking at parking lot
2. Mechanics shop window, if spwaning front side head into the buiulding on your left
3. Mechanics shop roof similar route to spot 2 except stay in the back alley and climb the ladder right after you pass the outhouse.
4. Dormitory blown out wall
5. Dormitory window
6. Cemet hopper if spawning at the front of the building take a left and head through the dormitory, after hopping out the back window walk through the blown up wall and head straigh to the edge of the map to pick people off spawn.
7. Back van shooting range. Basically back side’s spawn. Climb onto the van to snipe people camping mechanic shop roof.
8. Shipping containers, If spawning shooting range head straigh and climb up the shipping containers to snipe people at mechanics shop
9. OPs building roof – spawn shooting range, take a left and climb up the latter, can snipe people on the building by training course.
10. Shooting range – same route as spot 9 but instead of going up the ladder you go futher back and mount behind this water collector, long shots cement hopper flankers
11. North street – training course wall same routes as spots 9 and 10 but go around the building and pass the red shipping container and hug the hall to snipe people comming from dorms
Mercado Las Almas
2. Cantina 2nd floor window – head up to the second floor of cantina right after you spawn in, long shots people flanking through alley
3. Cantina alley, if spawning cantina side head straight left into the back alley and stare down the street to longshot
4. Mainstret head glitch – exact same route as location 3 except climb up on top of the planter and stare down mianstreet (anything underneath the blue tarps and further back should be a long shot)
5. Wrehouse side mianstreet, Inverse of Cantina, if spawning in front of the warehouse take a right and head down the alley
6. Warehouse, If spawning warehouse side go behind spawn and take a right and head into the little building past the truck mount around the corner
7. red tarps, same route as location 6, but instead go into the doors to the right of the truck and mount behind the planters overlooking the market
2. Office Windows – If spawning alpha gate side, head up the stairs slightly to your right and walk through the offices until you reach these windows
3. Shanty town back corner – if spawning bravo gate head left until you reach the corner of the map, anybody hugging the wall at back alley will be a longshot
4. Back alley – if spawning bravo gate head right and hug the back wall, anyone camping office window will be a long shot
5. Shantytown overlooking car graveyard. If spawning bravo gate take the same path as location 3 but stop and hug the wall behind you when you can see the car graveyard, anyone peaking the van at the back will be a longshot
2. Supermarket back wall If spawning streetside, climb the wall beside the ruined building then follow it until you get to just before super market, mount on the wall to snipe people at mid.
3. Back of super market/ destroyed hotel, same route as loaction 2 except go behind the building, there will be large pile of rubble behind the building you can climb on top of to score longshots on people in the barbershop and in Green window.
4. Electronics shop If spawning streetside take the same route as spot three expect take it all the way to the tall building and head up the stairs, If spwaning nursey side take a right and follow the edge of the map. You can look down the street to catch people crossing or look at nursery to catch spawns, as well as mid (not shown in screenshots)
5. Barber shop, If spawning nursery take the same route mentioned in location 4 expect climb the stiars at the buildin ghalfway to elctronics shop to score longshots on mid.
6. Nursery North Balcony – If spawning nursery head the same direction as spots 4 & 5 but go into the climb the wall where theres a wooden gate, you can sprint from the top of this wall onto the balcony to get good shots on the alley beside brown mid, as well as the window on green mid.
7. Nursery south Balcony, head straight when you spawn nursury and climb up the halfwall behind the little playground. mantle onto the balcony from that wall to score longshots on green mid
8. Green mid window, If spawning street side follow the right hand side of the street until you get up to the green building, jump up the curtains underneath the second story windows and climb up onto the second story through them, navigate the rooms and head around to overlook people crossing from nursery.
9. Brown mid – If spawning from street side run into the area with a bunch of white walls and climb them until you reach the brown building on the right hand side of mid, climb up the stairs and snipe people coming from the backside of nursery
2. Middle entry way, as kortac take a right after the first building (or swim around the right side) until you reach this bridge and score longshots on people crossing the middle. For specgru push past the control building on the left side (or swim in the water and climb up) to the same point
3. Control building roof – As specgru, run to the control building on the left side, take the stairs (or jump on the pipes bside this point if you’re feeling fancy) and head up the the back of the roof to get longshots on people at dome.
4. Dome room – As kortac take the same route as location two but climb up on top of the dome building using the boxes beside it to get longshots on control room campers.
5. Generator Building – As specgru push straight and head up the stairs of the building in front of you, foloow the catwalk until you get outside and snipe people pushing mid.
6. Brokeback Mountain – As specgru, take the same route as location 5 expect climb the rocks to the right of the building to scopre longshots on people exiting middle ruins
7. Middle ruins – As Kortac head straigh into the building in fron of you when you spawn, climb up the medal racks until you are on top of the ruins to snipe people mid
- Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 Weapon Case Guide
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Warzone 2.0 How to Fix Crash
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare II Warzone 2.0 How to Fix Driver Error