If you play Burnout Paradise Remastered but when you click play and nothing is happening, this guide will show you how to fix the the black screen and the program not responding problem, let’s check it out.
How to fix it
The location for the file to be C:\Users\(user)\AppData\Local\Criterion Games\Burnout Paradise Remastered\config.ini
Just create the file by creating a text document and just rename from New Document.txt to config.ini then after renaming open and copy and past the following below.
contrast=50 0 = Fullscreen
WindowsMode=1 1 = Windowed
VSYNC=1 2 = Windowed Borderless *
Inbetween the number press tab and that’s it.
then click save and play Burnout but don’t forget turn of overlay on Origin and Afterburner that also might be the problem.
That’s all we are sharing today in Burnout Paradise Remastered How to Fix Black Screen Glitch, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Philip G
- Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection: How to Fix Game Crash
- Command & Conquer Remastered Collection How to Fix Crashing And Not Launching
- Serious Sam 2: How to Fix Full Screen Issues 2020
- King of Crabs How to Fix Game Crashing On Loading Screen
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to FIx Game Crashes