If you are looking for more reliquaries in Bright Memory: Infinite, this guide provides screenshots with locations of all reliquaries in game, let’s check them out.
The very first one is
2-3) When entering house with rocky yard, check left and right rooms.
4) On a table inside this lovely pagoda.
5) Next to a bell.
6) in a garden central sitting area.
7) First house your enter – check left room
8) Under a path with 3 guards upstairs
9) Next to the last patrol inside
11) and literally above №10
12) After you run away from a helicopter
13) Next to a sniper riffle
14) Jump down below the sniper riffle area and walk back
15) Continue normally with the sniper, check left square
16) After escaping from a firing vehicle inside
17) After a very challenging fight with hogs
18) Before the log pathway
20) On a small platform
21) This one was glitching for me: sometimes it wouldn’t appear O_o
22) When you defeat two angry kittens and about to grapple, don’t!
Check behind the roof
23) Face this fence and walk backward (see in bottom right?)
24) In plain sight
25) Check this building
26) The area with many enemies, first central tower – left shelve
27) Check with distance mark, the relic is on a floating rock
28) And another one
29) By the final battle arena
but I need 50!
So, we (you) 21 relics short, ahem.
1) Go to the main menu, select play specific episode “Close Call”.
2) Any difficulty, keep all your abilities and progress.
3) Pick up those 3 relics, exit to main menu and… repeat 6 more times.
Acquire 20 “Reliquaries”
Acquire 50 “Reliquaries”
That’s all we are sharing today in Halo Infinite How to Boost FPS without In-game Settings, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, you can also read the original article here, all the credits goes to the original author Lord Of War
- Bright Memory: Infinite 100% Achievements Guide
- Bright Memory: Infinite How to Fix DX12 Ray Tracing Crashing
- Bright Memory: Infinite How to Rebind WSAD Keys & Interact Key