For Blank Frame players, this guide an 100% walkthrough guide, the following text goes through Blank Frame step by step. Let’s check it out.
This is primarily meant for people who are stuck or want to play through the game fast on second playthrough.
It is recommended that you try to figure out the problems Henri faces yourself before relying on this text.
Puzzles can only be done in the following specific order:
1. Open living room curtain, read the mysterious paper.
2. Examine radio.
3. Pick up antenna from bedroom desk.
4. Use antenna on radio
5. After few seconds, turn off the radio.
6. Go answer the front door
1. Examine Storage Door
2. Examine Bedroom Window’s lower part.
3. Take sheets from bed.
4. Interact with the sheet thats on the window.
5. Click on the staring girl.
6. Examine bottle thats on the floor
7. Go pick up knife from kitchen counter.
8. Use the knife on the bottle.
9. Use the piece on storage door.
1. Examine the Bathroom Door
2. Go to storage and move the boxes on the back.
3. Pick up the mop.
4. Use the mop on bathroom door.
1. Examine Television in the living room.
2. Go to bathroom and interact with the bathroom window.
3. Click on tv remote.
4. Use the remote on the television
1. Go to bathroom and examine the toilet during TV puzzle.
2. Open the cover and examine the toilet bowl.
3. Flush the toilet.
4. Examine the magazine inside the toilet.
5. Go to bedroom and examine the napkin box.
6. Take the napkin.
7. Use the napkin on magazine.
8. Open the magazine and examine it.
5. Push 0, 6 2(0 is from bedroom window view, the empty ad sign. 6 is from the toilet magazine. 2 is from the default picture frame below the blank picture frame.)
6. Examine the writing on the wall behind the TV.
7. Knock on the wall.
5 PUSH DOOR
1. Open living room window by looking at the low part.
2. Look at Aava’s window through living room window.
4. Pick up keys off the cupboard underneath the picture frames.
5. Use the keys in the area below the cabinet thats blocking the door.
6. Go back to living room window and talk to Aava.
6. CATCH AAVA’S ATTENTION
1. Go to Bedroom.
2. Go back to living room and examine the fallen picture frame.
3. Pick up the glass shard.
4. Use the shard on sewn curtains in bedroom.
5. Pick up the eraser off the windowsill.
6. Go to bathroom and open the mirror cabinet.
7. Combine eraser with the floss.
8. Go back to living room window and click on aava.
7. FIND TELEPHONE
1. Wait for a minute outside bedroom.
2. When you hear a scream, go to bedroom and look down from the window.
4. Go to kitchen window and click on the grill.
5. Return to Aava and talk.
6. Go to living room window and wait.
7. After dialogue has popped up, go to bedroom.
8. Go back to living room and examine the clock.
9. Go to storage room and pick up the clockhand.
10. Use the clockhand on the clock.
11. Set the clock’s time to 2 PM. (Time taken from Aava’s apartment clock)
12. Look at Aava’s apartment.
13. Click on Aava?
14. Go to cabinet and examine the pool of red liquid beneath it.
15. Go back to look at Aava again and talk.
8. THE PHOTO
1. Go to storage room and look through the hole.
2. Go to bedroom and take the alarm clock.
3. Go to bathroom window and throw the clock by clicking left side of the view.
4. Return to the hole.
5. Pick up the photo from below the cabinet.
6. Go talk to Aava.
1. Go to bedroom and examine the bed
2. Click yes.
3. Go to hallway and go near the phone.
4. Go back to bedroom
(IF YOU WANT “Euneirophrenia” ENDING, LEAVE THE ROOM. THIS SKIPS THE REST OF THE STEPS IN THIS SECTION.)
5. Wait until the creature is in front of the window for a while
6. Open the window.
7. Evade the arms and either:
– Leave the room or wait until the creature leaves(IF YOU WANT “Valveilla” ENDING.)
– Or wait until the creature sticks both arms inside and click on the cabinet next to the door(IF YOU WANT “Euneirophrenia” ENDING)
10. BREAKING GATE
1. Examine the flickering lamp in hallway.
2. Examine the stools near the kitchen counter.
3. Go to kitchen window.
4. Go to living room window and look at Aava.
6. Go to storage room and open the metal cabinet.
7. Pick up the tools and go back to living room window.
9. Click on Aava’s hands to throw the hammer.
10. Go to storage and look through the hole.
11. Wait until Aava has opened the door above.
12. Click on the hole area to talk.
13. Click on left side of the Cabinet to start moving.
14. Examine the cabinet.
15. Use chisel on the doors.
16. Pick up the rope.
17. Get on top of the fallen cabinet by clicking on the end of it.
18. Go near the front door and look up through the hole.
19. Examine the door handle above and use the rope.
20. Climb the rope.
—IF YOU DIDN’T OPEN THE BEDROOM WINDOW FOR THE CREATURE OR YOU PUSHED THE CABINET ON IT’S ARMS, YOU GET “Euneirophrenia” ENDING. OtHERWISE, YOU GET “Valveilla” ENDING.—
1. Go to bedroom.
2. Talk to the man.
3. Go to living room.
1. Go to living room and pick up Aava’s camera.
2. Go to bedroom and open the curtains.
3. Go towards the bedroom window.
4. Turn back to bedroom window and use the camera on the creature.
5. Go to kitchen window
6. The creature is invisible, only seen through camera.
7. The creature is in front of nightclub.
8. Go to living room window.
9. Creature is in front of the window.
10. Creature is next to Aava’s window, below.
11. Creature is in hallway, above the hole.
12. Go to bedroom.
13. Creature is in front the of blue curtain apartment, below.
14. Go examine the blank picture frame in the livingroom.
15. Go talk to Aava at the