An easy guide to show you how to activate / deactivate HUD.
Follow the steps below:
1. First you have to find the file to edit.
Go to: C:\Users\YOUR Username\AppData\Roaming\Bioshock
2. Make the backup of the Notepad. Just in case.
3. Open ”User.ini” with Notepad
4. Search for “NumPad0=”. Then add ”ToggleHud” next to it. It will look like this:
In my case there were many lines with ”NumPad0=”. But I chose the 1st from above and changed only that line for everything to work.
5. Save the file as an ”.ini” file
6. In the ”properties” of the file, check the box so it becomes “read only”.
Now all you have to do is start the game.
Note: In the game press the “0” key to hide / show the HUD.
Written by BlizzVision
- Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders Editing Text Guide
- SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE Save File Location (Skip Ending）
- Space Crew Editing Currency and Research Points
- Football Manager 2021 How to Get Older Skins to Work
- Puyo Puyo Champions: How to Edit In-game Text