In this short Guide i show you how to us TrackIR and how to record laptimes, telemetry and other statistics automatically.
Change the camera to “Helmet Camera”. If you don’t want to see the Helmet then: go to Options -> Camera -> Configurations -> Turn off “Show Helmet” – NO. Succeed!
Record Lap Times and Telemetry
There is a link to the profiler in dropbox. Download it and install it.
In the game go to Options -> System and set following:
Shared Memory: Project Cars 2
UDP Frequency: 3
UDP Protocol Version: Project Cars 2
Now start the installed profiler. click on the “Tools” register next to the “Home” and click connect button and it should record all your racing data. You see that it is recording on the left bottom side of the profiler window.
- Alt-Frequencies: Achievement Guide
- Post Scriptum: How to Fix Out of Memory Issues
- Battlerite: Performance Improvement Guide
- [Fixed]BioShock 2 Remastered: Random Crashes and Freezes in 2019
- Devil May Cry 5: System Requirements for PC