This guide will explain how to change the XBOX button prompts with PS4 ones with the Special K texture injector in Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout game.
Special K Injector: https://github.com/Kaldaien/SpecialK/releases
Download SK_0_10_3_1.7z from this link.
Ryza Dualshock 4 Textures by Monterossa: https://steamcommunity.com/app/1121560/discussions/0/1696095261011549013/
Now extract the Special K archive here so the two files
appear next to the three Atelier Ryza executables.
After this extract the archive containing the textures into your Ryza folder so you have a folder named SK_Res next to the executables too.
All that’s left is going into the SK_Res folder, then into inject –> textures and deleting the folder named characters. After that go into the button folder and select and copy every file in there into the textures folder itself before you finally delete the button folder too.
If you launch the game now you should get a message from the Special K injector that you can safely close and you should see the PS4 button prompts ingame.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator Fix for Stuck on Please Wait… 3.68GiB Remaining
- Microsoft Flight Simulator Fix for Stuck Blue Bar (Loading Screen)
- Sunrider: Liberation Day – Captain’s Edition 18+ Guide
- Otaku’s Fantasy: Uncensored Patch Guide
- Terraria How to Create and Install a Texture Pack 18.104.22.168