Want better shadows? Look no further!
Then open Assassin3Remaster.ini with a text editor. (I use Notepad++)
Look for ShadowQuality. by default, this is set to 0.
For better quality, we can either set it to 1 or 2 for best shadow quality.
Change it to your desired value and save the file.
I set mine to 2 and did a before and after comparison which you can see below.
Note: You may encounter some performance issue if your PC is not capable enough.
- Little Nightmares: Shadow Improvement Guide
- Red Dead Redemption 2: Optimized Settings
- Fantasy General II: Graphics Options Guide
- BarnFinders Save File Location How to Editing for Money and Other Items
- SpongeBob SquarePants How to Adjusting Graphics Quality and Boost FPS