If you play Ary and the secret of seasons and want to use the camera mode, this guide will explain how to access the camera, and how to control, let’s check it out.
How to access the camera.
Please note that I’m not 100% sure if this is correct as my game was bugging out most of the time so your results may vary.
To access the debug camera mode you need to have 2 controllers.
- Plug both in and wait till they connected to the computer before or after starting the game.
- Load a save
- Once you have loaded into a save press up on the D pad on Player 2 and you should now be able to move the camera around either in orbit or free camera mode.
- 1 – Rotate the camera around in free camera mode and move the camera up and down in orbit mode.
- 2 – D-pad up to change between the camera modes. Orbit mode, Free Camera Mode and Normal Camera.
- 2 – D-Pad left and right allow you to speed up or slow down time. D-pad down allows you to reset it back to normal.
- 3 – Allows you to move the Camera forward, back, left and right in free camera mode. In orbit mode it allows you to move the camera in, out and left to right.
- 4 – Disable HUD
- 5 and 10 – Decrease and increase FOV
- 6 – Slow down time depending on how much you press the button.
- 7 – Orbit mode from previous Orbit mode camera position. (Can mess up camera modes a little pressing D-pad up a few times should fix it.)
- 9 – Slow down camera movement.
- Y – Reset FOV
- X – Teleport to where the camera is looking.
That’s all we are sharing today in Ary and the secret of seasons Camera Mode Debugging, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, you can also read the original article here, all the credits goes to the original author Glitcher