For Apex Legends players, this is a guide about How to Move The Game Version from Origin to Steam, and then you don’t have to redownload 31gb the game files.
1. First, you must update Apex Legends origin version to the latest version.
2. After that, rename the game folder
origin version from Apex to Apex Legends (In my case, be like that)
3. After that, Move the game folder to the installation directory (SteamLibrary/steamapps/common)
4. Then install via steam, steam automatically discover the existing game files.
5. That’s it, you good to go.
That’s all we are sharing today in Apex Legends How to Move The Game Version from Origin to Steam (Season 7), if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Ching-Cheng-Hanji
- Apex Legends how to Unlink your Origin Account from Steam
- Apex Legends How to Transfer Your Progress from Origin to Steam
- Apex Legends How to Change Only the Audio Language
- Apex Legends How to Fix Stutter and Make Apex Run Smooth
- Apex Legends Box With Gold Tier Weapon Location