Aegyptus is an adventure game which is a bit unique. Explore the open world map by solving puzzles to gain access to the pyramids and escape from the desert and traps. here is the AEGYPTUS walkthrough and achievements guide.
Find first wather source
1. As soon as you gain control over your character, look at the compass (bottom left corner) and head to the northeast. You will find a statue with an amphora (jar) next to it.
Important: Keep an eye on your water levels, running out of water will cause an instant game over.
To prevent this, approach any of the amphorae scattered through the desert when it is raining to resupply yourself. Just keep in mind that the water evaporates when the rain is over.
2. From the amphora, go all the way east until you see a pillar. The first sword should be next to it.
3. From the previous location and still next to the pyramid, face south-east and walk towards the entrance. The sword is in front of the big door.
4. After collecting the second sword, turn around and you should see a dome at the distance (spherical structure), head there.
5. The third sword will be in the dunes near it.
✦ The following achievement will randomly unlock after picking one of the swords.
Welcome to Aegyptus
Find the right sword
✦ After collecting all the swords, your objective will be updated to “Make an offering to Anubis”.
1. For this, head south-east until finding some buildings and another amphora.
2. Go up the dunes near this area to find four statues aligned.
3.Use the sword on the marked statue to complete the objective.
✦ You will see a short cutscene indicating your next goal.
1. Walk towards the dome and head inside to find a key surrounded by statues.
2. Collect the key, then leave.
3. Now, go all the way back to the pyramid and use the key to open the entrance, then follow the caverns to finish the level. Hit F to turn on the flashlight.
Enter in the dungeon
✦ Just click on any of the icons to start them (only first two are available in the current version).
- Just die at the start of level 2 by falling down the platforms.
Fall into the lava
- Level 2 again. Cross the bridge of platforms from the previous achievement, then go left.
- A few steps later, you’ll see a sand path.
- Walk through it to trigger a boulder trap. Hug the wall and make your way to about halfway the path to trigger the achievement.
✦ Note You don’t have to survive, triggering it is enough.
Pass rolling rock
✦ Same location as the previous one.
- After crossing the bridge and facing the path of the boulder trap, turn left to find a small passage.
- Go through it.
- A spike trap will be triggered at the end, unlocking the achievement.
It’s a trap
Pass spike trap
✦ This is by far the hardest achievement due to its randomness.
- Start the first level and look around for the worm that shows up on ground level (avoid the jumping one).
- Once found, wait at the same location where you found it the first time. With some luck, it will show up again at the same spot, instantly killing you.
- Stay near the pyramid for more chances.
There’s no other tips than that, just need some luck and patience.
Good luck with this one!
Killed by a worm
- Cartonfall: Achievements Guide
- Macbat 64: Golden Kiwi Locations
- MISTOVER: How to Easy Kill Great Worm
- Tower Unite: Woodlands Golden Melon Locations
- Killing Floor 2: Steam Batteries Location Guide