For 6 Seasons And A Game players, this is a simple guide telling some basics about the game, tips/tricks and information. Let’s check it out.
- This is a completely free, volunteer made, multiplayer, satirical parody of common thematic elements found in American broadcast television serieses (yes that’s actually a word)Game information:
Welcome to 6 Seasons and a Game!
- This is a completely free, volunteer made, multiplayer, satirical parody of common thematic elements found in American broadcast television serieses (yes that’s actually a word.) In this game you’ll find fast paced classic arena shooter gameplay, bright colors, tons of Easter eggs. and lots of meta references. The early access version of this game will feature a classic style 8v8 map of unique characters being challenged to a paintball match by their evil doppledeaners.
The purpose of this project is for aspiring game developers to come together as a community to gain experience and to meet different people. We hope you enjoy joining us on this journey and support the continual addition of special and unique game modes. As long as there is interest in this projects continuation and volunteers to make it happen we will strive to improve this project to make it a unique and fun gaming experience for you to enjoy.
Remember! This is a team of volunteers with limited experience in game development and this is still a very early access version. That being said, if you run into something that you think is a bug, it’s actually a feature we put in to make this game unique!Links:
- Website: Click here.
- Steam store: Click here.
- Reddit: Click here.
- Instagram: Click here.
- YouTube: Click here.
- Twitter: Click here.
- Discord: Click here.Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core2Duo 1.6GHz
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD5870
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 950 MB available space
- Sound Card: Onboard
How to play
Once started up you will see a screen saying ‘6 Seasons and a Game’ with 2 buttons saying ‘play’ and ‘quit’ and you obviously need to click ‘play’.
First of you probably need to adjust your graphics and video settings.
You have enough choices to edit to make it unique to yourself on what you like and prefer.The controls of the game are quite simple and easy to understood.
About that, scroll down a bit in this guide or check the guide contents on the right side.
And if you would like to check it out yourself, feel free to!
If you click the button ‘Visit Greendale’ then you will be teleported to the map of Greendale.
This map is singleplayer, here you can check out the map, find easter eggs and funny things and explore the surroundings a bit.
If you click on ‘Multiplayer’ you have two options. Either you create your own lobby or you join one.
If you want to join one then click ‘Join Game’ and then hit the ‘search button. Here you can see servers made by players, click on one and join them. Once joined, get ready to get a painball to your face as this game is pretty intens sometimes and a lot of paint is being wasted!
All the basics and others related to options, how to play and whatever are quite simple.
You run, shoot and dodge incoming paintballs, hide and jump around corners, find easter eggs and whatever there is in the map. Do know, more is coming as the game is recently released and the team is working hard on it. Great things will come in the future!
To communicate and interacts around with other players including the team and others then please join the Discord. The link is shown in this guide below.
PC / Controller
That’s all we are sharing today in 6 Seasons And A Game Basics Gameplay Guide and Info, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, and we’ll see you soon.
- Cyberpunk 2077 Easter Eggs Guide
- One Finger Death Punch 2: Secrets and Easter Eggs
- Superliminal All Easter Egg Locations Guide
- Macbat 64: Easter Egg Guide
- Stardew Valley Main Menu Secrets Guide