For Weed Shop 3 beginners, this guide will provide you tips and trick, and early game walkthrough, let’s check it out.
- Grow Setup – The advantage of using a Grow Setup is the ability to Plant/Harvest/Remove Broken Pots/Apply Supplements to the entire Grow Setup at the same time. They also allow you to attach Components which give boosts to various stats such as growth speed and yield.
- Grow Setup You can quickly pick up all of your pots and dispose of broken pots by interacting with the grow setup which they are on and hitting X for Advanced Options then C to Remove Pots.
- Components – Start using Components and Grow Setups when growing Purple Haze, and any strain unlocked after. If you want to maximize profit, avoid using watering components for as long as possible, as it’s really just a luxury.
- Supplements – Don’t buy grow boost etc early game, just buy more buckets and increase grow speed that way.
- Supplements – Mid to Late game, the highest lvl Grow Boost will save you money by reducing durability loss on Pots and Components.
- Strain – To maximize profits, always grow the most recent strain you have unlocked.
- Mold – Mold reduces the quality of a plant the longer it is growing while infected. If you leave your plants unharvested, it will have a much higher chance of getting moldy. It can also spread from plant to plant. Use prevention, or cure mold if it pops up.
- Spider Mites – Spider Mites will slow down and ultimately stop your plants from growing. You can prevent it using supplements, or you can cure it after your plants are affected. It will spread from plant to plant if left untreated.
- Russet Mites – Russet Mites will stop your plant from growing, and actually start reducing it’s yield until they are cured. They can be prevented with supplements, but are unaffected by the protections offered from Ventilation. Russet mites only afflict plants lvl 3 and up.
- Quality – Quality now starts at 50% instead of 100%. At 50% you will achieve full retail price, if you increase your quality, you will get a price bonus when selling Flower/Packages up to +15% at 100% weed quality. You also gain an XP boost for harvesting higher quality weed, scaling up to 2.5x at 100% quality.
Quality effects how much your customer will pay for your flower and packaged merch inside the shop.
Green Suggested Retail Price
Light Blue +5%
Green Suggested Retail Price
Light Blue +5%
- Hand out Doobies to Burnouts early game to raise their Respect and Addiction level and to lure them into your shop. To speed this up, you can buy them for 12$ a piece from ‘Slim’ from the Tutorial (out of your shop to the right)
- When giving out freebies, if the customer is willing to buy you can raise the price if you’d like to. It is possible to make a lot of extra money this way, though it bares a risk. Any failed attempt will result in loss of respect which scales up to -5 if you fail a max price offer. Use Q and E to adjust the price when selling outside of your store.
- If you only have one strain, customers will only ask for that strain. If you have even 1 gram of a strain, customers will request it.
- If you are left with only 1 gram of a strain, you can get rid of it by rolling it into a Doobie or by smoking it in a ‘Dumpster Bong’. This works for any strain in the game.
- Starting at lvl 8 you can buy a ‘Ghetto Shelf’ and start selling merch. For fastest progression, only stock the most expensive Merch items available (Bong/Grinder) as well as the highest lvl Packaged Product.
- Respect (Thumbs Up) affects how many grams a customer will buy, the likelihood a customer will buy Merch from your displays, and increases the price paid per gram when selling outside of your shop.
- Loyalty (Green Arrow) goes up each time you make a deal with a customer. The higher this value is, the more likely the customer is to buy Merch from your shelves. It also increases the price paid per gram when selling outside of your shop. Note, you also need a few points of loyalty to get a customer into your store for the first time.
- Addiction (Smiley Face) affects how many grams a customer will buy.
- You can raise your Respect with customers by stocking two different types of the same category of weed (sativa/indica). When someone asks you for the lower tier, give them a higher tier instead. They will only pay the price of the lower tier weed, but you’ll receive 1 respect with them.
- When rolling a Doobie/Joint/Blunt, the quality will be reduced if you spill too much weed on the table. THC level is also now factored into the rolled products quality. Likewise, the listed retail price on a ‘Package’ is only achievable by using a Weed Strain containing at least the same amount of THC that is listed on the Package in the Dope Market.
- Tourists will respond favorably to JOINTS containing at least 7% THC (not the ones you buy from ‘Slim’), ‘Locals’ will need a BLUNT containing at least 11% THC or better.
- Popularity To attract ‘Tourists’ and ‘Locals’ into your shop you need to raise your ‘Popularity’ to the group with ‘Decorations’ and shop upgrades. In the ‘Pimp It’ app on your computer, you can see the breakdown of your popularity. To get ‘Tourist’ to enter your shop you will need 15 tourist popularity. To get ‘Locals’ to enter your shop, you need a combined total of 45 or greater (‘Base Popularity’ + ‘Local Popularity’). Promo will likely tie into this system as well, but currently the stat does not affect anything.
- Inventory – Employee Inventory is managed through the DO-er app. Click the employee you want to manage, then the picture of 3 crates in the “Available Inventory” section.
- Promo staff needs Doobies/Joints/Blunts/Crackwoods/Crossjoints/Dolla Joints to hand out.
- Farmers will Plant seeds (if they have them in their inventory), water, harvest plants, and spray mites and mold (if they have the spray cures in their inventory).
- Merch Manager will stock merch shelves and counters (if they have Packaged Products, Bongs and/or Grinders in their inventory).
- Merch – You can assign merch to a specific shelf by clicking the shelf, X for Display Options, Z to Assign Restocker Merch, then choose the item you want to be stocked.
- Merch – Stocking accuracy depends on your employee’s Merch Manager level.
- Sales Manager – Will sell your product to customers (needs an open sales counter).
- Security – Will defend your shop against theft and degenerates.
- Employee Management
- Much like myself, employees need to get high to function at peak efficiency. Place some joints (or any rolled product) in their inventory, and they will automatically get high when they need it.
- Employees are paid for by the Real Time Hour. Every 60 minutes IRL you will auto pay their wage again.
- You can have multiple employees assigned to the same task.
- Employee Leveling
- Leveling up your Employees, and then putting perks into specific skills, increases the speed at which they complete that task. Their Salary only increases once points are assigned.
- You can quickly level up employees by having them work as a cashier, while putting their skill points into the skill you ultimately want them to use.
- If you want to reset your employees’ perks, you can beat them down with the Sh**scalibur. This will reset them to level 1 and you will need to level them up again.
- Safe – The purpose of the Safe is to provide passive protection for your money. The mechanics are not implemented yet, but eventually you will be able to be robbed of your cash.
- Customers – Customers will steal merch from you if you don’t serve them in time, or if you tell them to get lost. You can beat them down to get the item back, but the customer will lose 25 loyalty stat with each hit. It’s better to just let them take it. If you have a security guard, he can beat them down with no consequences and you’ll automatically receive the item back.
- The Snitch – Keep an eye out for the informant! He’s cross-eyed and has a gross beard. If you see him, beat him with your dildo or something. He can commonly be found right in front of your store, talking sh** about you to your customers. He will start to appear when you reach lvl 10. Your security guard will automatically attack him.
- Crackheads – Crackheads will sometimes try to rob you at night after you reached lvl 20. They’ll come into the store and steal any merch they can get their hands on and run. Beating them down will make them drop the item. If your security catches them, they’ll recover the item for you.
- Rival Dealers – Bath Salts Dealers will sell hard drugs to your customers and lower their loyalty to you after you’ve reached lvl 30. You can tell if they are present from little black bags your customers will be holding with a skull and crossbones on it. You need to find them and beat them down asap to avoid stat loss. Also watch out! They’ll shank you.
- Overlay – Press the ‘1’ key to show your weed overlay. This shows the breakdown of different strains you are in possession of. The circle around the icon indicates quality level. If the quality level gets low, customers will pay less per gram. If quality level is raised customer will pay more.
- Deliveries – DELIVERIES ARE NOW DELIVERED VIA DRONE, CHECK OUTSIDE YOUR SHOP! You can change your shipping method when placing an order. There are 3 options, ‘UPS’ which takes 90 seconds and costs you 10% of the purchase order, ‘Ex’ which takes only 10 seconds, but costs 20%, and ‘USBS’ which takes 300 seconds, but costs a flat rate fee of 50$. It is VITAL you use the last shipping method generally to increase your profit once you start ordering about $1000 worth of products at a time.
- Trash – Check around all the trash cans for Doobies and Cash during your downtime. The doobies you find are good to be given to Burnouts unless their quality (indicated with a green circle in the corner of the icon) is below 50-60%, at which point you can package them in a doobie pack and sell them for just under $50.
- High Bonus – Getting high can earn you 50% more exp. This only takes effect at ‘B*tch Don’t Go Under’ or higher.
- Chill – This mode will disable The Degenerates (Snitch/CrackHeads/MethDealers) and Mites/Mold. Also disables seasonal events.
- Average – This mode will enable The Degenerates, Mites,and Mold. Seasonal events are active.
- Trippy – This mode will enable the high events and have all the average features.
- AutoSave – The game will autosave every time you level up or hit the esc button. The only way to load an autosave is by using the resume autosave button. So if the game happens to crash or something happens and you have not manually saved, you can use the resume autosave button to get the last autosave. You can also set an autosave timer in the gameplay options.
- Level 5 – Crab Digger (High level of ♥♥♥♥♥ dont go under)
- Level 10 – Blaze in the maze (Night Time Only) (High level of ♥♥♥♥♥ dont go under)
- Level 15 – Mad Munchie (High level of Baked AF)
- Level 20 – Burnout Bowling (Requires wheelchair) (High level of Baked AF)
- Level 25 – Red Bong, Green Bong (Night Time Only) (High level of Dude wheres my cart)
- Level 30 – Duck, Duck, Dolphin (High level of Dude wheres my cart)
Twitcher App allows your Twitch chat to interact with the game.
- How to connect
- Permission Icons
- #dowhatnow – Displays a list of available command in chat.
- #assign – Assigns a user a particular character. (Ex. #assign Username Customer Name).
- #rename – Renames particular character’s name. (Ex. #rename Customers Name>New
- #remove – Removes character’s name. (Ex. #remove Customer Name)
- #mynameis – Change customer name if assigned to that customer.
- #gethigh – Gets the player high.
- #say – Displays message above the assigned customers head.
- #jump – Makes the player jump
- #bounce – Makes beach balls bounce
- #holdmydildo – drops dildos on the player (requires amount after)(Ex. #holdmydildo 50)
- #makeit – Change weather. Clear/Cloudy/Rainny/Foggy (Requires player to stand on the group of butterflys across the boardwalk from the shop)
- #popoff – Fireworks Display
- #assignrandom – Assigns a user a random character. (Ex. #assignrandom Username)
- #pullup – Spawns the user in as a thief. Player needs to be inside the shop before it is able to be active (10 minute cooldown per user, and 5 minute cooldown for the shop after 3 uses).
- Talk to ‘The Dude’ and follow his mission line. He will send you to different people around the boardwalk who are indicated with a marker on your HUD.
- Drop the paint buckets acquired from ‘Dr Greenbum VD’ in your back grow-room and start growing. Place your ‘Small Weed Jar’ on the ground for now.
- While your plants are growing, go outside to the trash cans lining the boardwalk and pick up ‘Trash Money’ and ‘Crappy Doobies’.
- Once you are on the mission ‘Deal on the Boardwalk’, start finding ‘Burnouts’ (Displayed under their name) walking by and hand them Doobies. MAKE SURE THEY ARE BURNOUTS. If they agree to buy some weed, use the E key to adjust the price slider until it says around 70-80%.
- Now follow the next mission objective to find ‘Michelle’ down an alley surrounded by old Weed Shop Equipment. Buy the counter from him by directly interacting with it. If you don’t have 100$ yet, make some more street deals or pick up more trash money.
- Set the counter up in your shop, then give more doobies out to Burnouts, this time asking them to come back to your shop instead of making a deal. Once you raise someone’s respect a few times (with the free Doobies) and get them to come to your shop, they will continue coming back.
- After you complete these sales, go back to ‘Michelle’ and buy the ‘Marijuana’ poster and the framed picture of Weed Shop 2 for a combined total of $119. If you don’t have enough, make more sales or pick up more trash money. If you’d like you can stay in this game stage and keep accumulating money to buy the ‘Home Sweet Hemp’ sign which is hanging above the door.
- **IMPORTANT** You should now be on a mission called ‘Swingin It’. It is VERY IMPORTANT that you save at this point so you have a safe return spot, as the next part can be tricky. Talk to ‘Michelle’ who will ask you to go get the ‘Sh*tscalibur’ which you pickup just by clicking on it. Careful though, NPCs will be trying to take you out! Return with the weapon to ‘Michelle’ who will send you back to the ‘The Dude’ to ‘f*ck him up’. F*ck him up.
- Now go back and talk to ‘Michelle’. He will give you your first PC which you use to order items going forward. This concludes the TUTORIAL! CONGRATS!